PJA Advertising and Marketing is looking for Studio Designer to join our studio team. The ideal candidate has a strong design eye and proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and PowerPoint. Primary responsibilities will include designing presentations for new business and general production support for the agency's art directors. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, award-winning firm. Please send resumes and portfolio PDFs/URLs to email@example.com. Submissions that do not include portfolios will not be considered.
High client demand for agency analytics and insight means we’re looking for a Marketing Data Consultant to join our growing agency in Cambridge, MA. This position will pursue, distill, and analyze large amounts of marketing and sales data, working closely with the Director of Accountability to deliver high quality, integrated analytics and insights to PJA clients. The analyst will also explore and recommend technologies that advance PJA as an industry leader in the marketing strategy and analytics space.
The right candidate will fit well in our highly collaborate culture, interacting fluidly with other departments. It is possible the position will become full time.
- Support the analytic needs of the agency by integrating marketing campaign and sales performance data from digital channel sources such DART, Google Analytics and Omniture; and from social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Run SQL queries against large point of sale system to generate targeted direct and email lists and support continuous client performance improvements with analytics.
- Collaborate with external partners such as agencies and display advertising vendors to guide data collection and reporting.
- Assist in the design and development of campaign dashboards which integrate and update multiple sources of performance data into highly visual.
- Work closely with Accountability Director to develop insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to campaigns.
- Work with Accountability Director on building predictive insights from data flows and help develop this practice further within PJA.
- Make recommendations for best practices, industry evolutions, and new vendors within the web analytics, social, big data, and campaign attribution reporting space.
- SQL based data sets from large database marketing system to obtain insights into performance or build lists for email and direct mail programs.
- Integrations of data into central repositories for use by PJA reporting tools
- Hook ups to data streams via API or other protocols
- Formatted reports and dashboards from multiple data sources, including web analytics, social media, and display media.
- Collaborations with accountability director on client insight reports and advanced dashboards.
- Continuous improvements to data collection, compilation, warehousing and access.
Knowledge / background / experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- SQL programming skills
- Data retrieval skills, such as the creation of API calls
- Strong Excel knowledge, Visual Basic a plus
- Experience building consolidated databases for access by reporting tools
- Business or marketing analysis experience, in an agency or marketing operations setting, is preferred but not necessary
- Use of statistical tools in marketing a plus
- Contribute to improvements in processes – both technical and business.
- Work both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Be a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At PJA, we say “we like to figure out the hard stuff.” That means we spend more time thinking about new solutions to marketing challenges, rather than making the same thing over and over. Now we’re looking for a web developer to join our growing development team in developing and implementing digital experience designs for a variety of interesting projects, including Web sites, mobile sites, Facebook apps and whatever else we come up with. The right candidate will fit well in our highly collaborate culture, interacting fluidly with designers and art directors, strategists, other developers and project managers to deliver the best product – with the smallest possible number of “Oh @#%*!” surprises along the way.
- Develop clean, portable code for range of agency projects, including responsively designed web sites, landing pages, email and lightweight applications
- Don’t just bang out code – when you’re part of the team, we want you to understand and invest yourself in delivering the innovative digital marketing experiences we pride ourselves on
- Work with internal teams and client teams to ensure technology requirements are established and followed
- Collaborate with creative teams to ensure code delivers on full potential of agency’s creative product
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept (so we know if works before we do all the real work)
- Keep skills up-to-date in core technologies; research and learn emerging technologies
- Manage your progress on project deliverables against project timelines, balancing overlapping project schedules
- Demonstrable experience developing mobile optimized web sites, ideally both with and without jQuery Mobile.
- Experience working with PHP, ideally using a CMS like ExpressionEngine, MODx, WordPress, or our favorite, ProcessWire.
- Expertise developing and testing code across multiple devices, platforms and browsers
- Understanding of principles of good UI design, and an ability to observe design specifications during implementation
- Ability to learn quickly any skills not mentioned above
- Experience with Adobe Flash – animation or scripting with AS3
- Ability to run circles around anyone else you know using OS X
- Understanding of QA practices such as automated testing and TDD
Required to functional well in a fast-paced agency environment:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to consume doughnuts of various types, including those that look like Cheese Steaks or Hamburgers, or willingness to explain eloquently your reluctance to do so
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, dependability and solid work ethic
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, PJA Developers will be given a speedy MacBook Pro, access to the Lynda.com training library, and the joy of working in an open space with other developers and designers, all of whom share access to the same AirPlay speakers (Metallica followed by The Righteous Brothers happens more than you’d think).
If you're interested, please email Evan McDaniel - emcdaniel at agencypja dot com. Bonus points for sending shorter resumes and more working code examples. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Digital. Print. Broadcast. Blog. PJA advertising and marketing is looking for a mid-level copywriter who can thread a story together from headline to CTA, in any medium. Solid understanding of user experiences and all the ingredients required in any communication vehicle to influence behavior, whether they are snapping a QR code or downloading a demo. Inventive, curious, proactive and a quick learner, candidate has to be able to adapt to new technologies and formats. The team is fun, funny and relentless about delivering groundbreaking creative that shakes up culture. There’s a desk with your name on it and room to grow if you are, too.
• 3-5 years experience agency experience
• Strong creative concepting skills
• Long and short form writing experience (can write headlines but can also tackle and lengthy brochure orwebsite
• Knowledge of the difference writing requirements for different media
• Proven integrated experience
- Digital ( banner, website, etc..)
- Some broadcast
• Social media program development and understanding
• Relentless work ethic, not afraid of hours
• Sense of humor
We're looking for a seasoned Account Director to join our Cambridge, MA based team. If you have 9+ years of progressive experience in a marketing or advertising agency environment, a proven ability to partner with clients to create and execute strategic marketing plans, strong presentation and persuasion skills, the ability to lead a cross-functional team in the development of large-scale integrated programs, and deep knowledge of the digital space, we would love to speak with you!
PJA is looking for a Digital Content Strategist to join our Digital Strategy team. You’ll help us shape and deliver integrated marketing programs for our B2B and B2C clients programs with your expertise in content strategy, curation, creation, publication, activation and management.
- Define content strategy and content requirements for integrated digital programs. Based on strategies, conduct content audits, gap analyses and prioritized content roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, technical specs, inventories and taxonomies
- Manage the development of social and web content lifecycle, including strategy, concepting, identification/curation, writing, editing and publishing.
- Partner with creative team and contract resources for content concepting and execution.
- Ensure all content is integrated with SEO strategies.
- Help us improve our content strategy and delivery operations by recommending and implementing technologies and processes that improve quality and reliability.
- Provide thought leadership by authoring presentations, best practices and case studies about content marketing and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience required, with direct involvement creating and managing content for digital and/or social campaigns
- Strong strategy, editorial and writing skills.
- Experience with content management systems and SEO required.
- Good understanding of social and digital platforms and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize effort and multitask among multiple projects. Experience managing contract resources preferred.
- Highly collaborative and entrepreneurial.